Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left arm doesn't draw properly when facing north
When facing north, your character's left arm is offset by a few pixels. Look :

[Image: O6G8gnV.png]
good job morons i hope you're happy you've ruined my 2d spaceman experience
Haha welp.
I just put in a fix for this, but I'm leaving this here for a bit in case there's some other goofy limb issues like it.
When your arm gets all bloody then gets cut off, you're left with floating blood.
DoctorDoodler Wrote:When your arm gets all bloody then gets cut off, you're left with floating blood.
I thought that was you bleeding...
nah, the problem is that there is only one bloody hands overlay instead of left bloody hand, right bloody hand, and both bloody hands
Here's another one: When you're wearing gloves, 2 pixels of your hand sprite still show through.

[Image: LybmuNO.png]

Also, I don't think the swimsuit draws properly when you have a dismembered arm. I don't have a picture of that though.
since the direction system is fucked up ( targeting right arm targets left arm and so on), can we get a fix for it?

it's pretty annoying having to remember that arms are somehow inverted and compensating for it.
Shoddy Wrote:since the direction system is fucked up ( targeting right arm targets left arm and so on), can we get a fix for it?

it's pretty annoying having to remember that arms are somehow inverted and compensating for it.
I have never had a problem with this. I'd say you just picking the wrong arm, the target dummy is facing you so HIS right is YOUR left.
[Image: MKrlFPE.png]

If you have the heat resist superpower and are missing an arm, it doesn't draw the glowing sprite properly.
Shoddy Wrote:since the direction system is fucked up ( targeting right arm targets left arm and so on), can we get a fix for it?

It's counterintuitive, yes, but try standing in front of a mirror. That's your target dummy right there. Same is the case for borgs and such.
Another dumb limb thing I noticed, the 'bloated and rotting' stage of decompensation doesn't give a shit if you're missing limbs and will draw them anyway.
I don't have a shot of it, but last time I got the Shitty Bill HoS jumpsuit the arms weren't drawing right either, it was making the side view cover up the arms with white.
Another arm bug: [Image: zibJnOz.png?1] If you lose an arm while wearing a medical doctor suit it fails to draw it properly
BruceHenke Wrote:[Image: MKrlFPE.png]

If you have the heat resist superpower and are missing an arm, it doesn't draw the glowing sprite properly.

Monkeys that got this power also get the human shape drawn on them.