Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Samedi FIX THIS SHIT THREAD!
No disposal pipe dispensers
Some hangars have no buttons
Primary bar (near kitchen) has no glass recycler.
Cloner apparently ejects cloned personnel into a room that they cannot leave without medical access.
This last thing is more a suggestion (and would be fairly involved to implement), but this map would be vastly improved if the hallways were 1-2 tiles wider.
EDIT: Also there's apparently no tool storage? We definitely need one of those!
After taking the morgue chute I became stuck in the wall
Toxins pump control computer is bugged, input and output are the same, also the window will start messing if you click anything
No analyzers either
Igniter and exhaust buttons act on both top and bottom
Something about aux piping is borked too

Seems like everything was copy pasted from cogmap without testing
(06-25-2018, 04:58 PM)LovelyMimic Wrote: Primary bar (near kitchen) has no glass recycler.
Also there's apparently no tool storage? We definitely need one of those!

Neither of these are the case. Glass recycler is in the back room, and tool storage is on the north side of the south asteroid.

(06-25-2018, 06:03 AM)Rocket Wrote: No disposal pipe dispensers
Some hangars have no buttons

Expanding on this with actionable details - Medbay + Med-Sci hangars have the hangar button but not the manual close button (relatively minor issue), and the general manufacturer by the kitchen is supposed to be a disposal pipe dispenser.
Toxins has two major and one minor issues

1. Pump controls are screwed up. There's two outlets no inlets on chamber 1 and two inlets no outlets on chamber 2. The window also flickers and scroll jumps

[Image: 6S1Ou0V.png]

2. On chamber 2 there is a double pipe on the hot loop auxiliary hookup preventing gas from leaving the burn chamber pipes. Rather than a T junction its a T and straight through on the same tile. This makes heating a can with chamber 2 impossible.

EDIT: I have been informed that the tile immediately to the right of this is also missing a gas pipe altogether

3. There is no pressure meter on chamber 1's aux pipes to match the one on chamber 2

[Image: MDjmoJR.png]
No plungers in any bathrooms from what I saw
Mining has no barcoder to send things to QM if they are feeling charitable.
(06-27-2018, 08:56 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: Mining has no barcoder to send things to QM if they are feeling charitable.

You can just shove things onto the routing conveyor in the direction of QM if you want to send things there.
(06-27-2018, 09:19 AM)Kubius Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 08:56 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: Mining has no barcoder to send things to QM if they are feeling charitable.

You can just shove things onto the routing conveyor in the direction of QM if you want to send things there.

what if I want half the profits? there's no barcoder for me to add my PIN to.
BIG ISSUE: It seems certain mail chute paths, like trying to go from chapel to genetics, results in you being stuck in a loop.

Those t-junction pipes only have one output, but they take two inputs. You may have messed up with that when building the map.
Mail T-junctions have one input, one default output, and one routing connection (output or input depending on the mail configuration), so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with that.
(06-27-2018, 03:03 PM)Kubius Wrote: Mail T-junctions have one input, one default output, and one routing connection (output or input depending on the mail configuration), so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with that.

I tried sending myself from chapel to genetics as a monkey. I got stuck in a loop.
Unless I'm cardinal fuckin' blind, there's not a single ATM on the station.
Specific ATM location requests:

- Research quarters
- Standard crew quarters
- Public market
- Mining asteroid lobby (move poster to behind the snack machine)
- Arrivals, west of the door to Customs-adjacent maintenance
- Central maintenance, two tiles left of the central primary hallway APC
- Security's foyer nook, northwest corner