Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Samedi FIX THIS SHIT THREAD!
(06-27-2018, 03:03 PM)Kubius Wrote: Mail T-junctions have one input, one default output, and one routing connection (output or input depending on the mail configuration), so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with that.

I know you didn't name them properly
There appears to be no FancyPants Sew-o-Matic on the map.
Robotics really could do with a portable reclaimer, as with the way pharosium acts you run out of materials incredibly quickly
Medbay doesn't have a Porta-Medbay
Unless I'm blind as shit.
RIP That round's kidnapping plan
The portable material reclaimer in the QM doesn't work, I inserted in copper cable but for some reason couldn't turn it on also it didn't accept metal/glass sheets either. (Ordered a new reclaimer and it worked just fine though.)
Speaking of QM there's no button to open the outern cargo belt door so crates sometimes get stuck outside!
The Chef can't get into the booze area and the bartender can't get the ice cream cones from the chef - they're partners in culinary crime, not mortal enemies!
  • No arrivals announcement computer. There's room for one on the AI sat.
  • Pharmacy has no glass recycler or reagent heater.
  • There's two port-a-nanomeds: one is on the same tile as a table in the MD's office, hidden underneath it.
  • Disposal chutes in medbay get fired onto a table outside medbay - presumably a pipe is missing. Picture in spoiler.
[Image: EtLZV6y.png]
The DWAINE terminal in the 'Reseach Mainframe' room (next to the RD office), isn't connected to the network.
Medbay appears to be missing a restricted medicine locker, and (as mentioned before) a port-a-medbay.