Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kitchen Cookware and new cooking methods
So, I was thinking about the chef role, and I think I have some ideas about adding new tools and making cooking a bit more free. 

First, a change to cooking mechanics:

Cooked states and heat
  • All Food should have cook states
  • Cook states range from raw to burned
  • Different cook states have different results with one or two optimal states (For instance, a raw apple is just fine for eating on it's own, but a cooked apple is optimal for pies
  • Being exposed to heat advances a food in cooked states towards the burned end.
  • A chef on examine can tell which cooked state an item is in and how much longer it needs to be cooked to advance to the next level
Now onto new tools
  • Cooktop: Essentially, a hot table. Place food you want cooked on top of it, and it will gradually heat and cook
  • Skillets: Allows you to combine base ingredients together, cooking them together as a group. Essentially a mobile oven
  • Pots: Skillets that also act as beakers. Placing chems in the pot along with ingredients infuses the resulting food with the chems. Great for soups and stews
  • Whisks: A tool that works like a mobile mixer or processor. Use on a skillet or pot to on help/disarm/grab mix the contents, harm to process them
  • Serving tray: Allows you to place combine multiple foods into one consumable meal, eaten in the order of placement. Serve multiple course meals in a convenient to carry container
Add a wok and asian cuisine pls
God this would be wonderful.

also I want a grill