Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hats of paper
The idea
  • Write messages on paper
  • Stick them in a cup or beaker HAT
  • When people pull a piece of paper out, which one is randomized from all the ones inside
What you can do with this
  • Draw lots by using slips of paper with people's names
  • Hold a raffle and use the papers to draw winners
  • Roleplay as Zoldolf and dispense fortunes
Should also probably accept cash so you can have a tip jar
ooh, I like this, a randomizeable container for lotteries for money/death
Currently if you shove paper into a beaker/cup you automatically rip it to shreds to have the reagent paper, what would you suggest doing in order to tell the game not to do that but keep both? (such as, using specific intents or specific containers etc.)
(06-24-2018, 12:07 PM)Eibel Wrote: Currently if you shove paper into a beaker/cup you automatically rip it to shreds to have the reagent paper, what would you suggest doing in order to tell the game not to do that but keep both? (such as, using specific intents or specific containers etc.)

A special item?
(06-24-2018, 12:07 PM)Eibel Wrote: Currently if you shove paper into a beaker/cup you automatically rip it to shreds to have the reagent paper, what would you suggest doing in order to tell the game not to do that but keep both? (such as, using specific intents or specific containers etc.)

Two options would be to either make the paper you can put into a cup for this purpose a different kind of paper. Like, you could take a paper and tear it into slips which would work the same but not be turned into a chem

The other way is to add an extra step to converting paper into a chem, like pouring water onto it first
- Impromptu Scenes from a Hat rounds
Paper -> Beaker : Paper chem
Paper -> Glass : Paper slip

Here Beaker and Glass are placeholders for containers that splash and drink-from, respectively.
Don't use chem containers, use hats. You draw lots from a hat, dumb dumbs.
Works for me. Hats off to ya
Manne Love pulls a piece of paper from the Shitty Bill's butt.
Can putting hats on with paper in them cause you to drop bits of paper occasionally when struck? I want to stuff my HoS hat with slips of paper that just say "Rude"
(06-30-2018, 09:10 AM)BlackPhoenix Wrote: Can putting hats on with paper in them cause you to drop bits of paper occasionally when struck? I want to stuff my HoS hat with slips of paper that just say "Rude"

I support this
(06-30-2018, 09:27 AM)Eibel Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 09:10 AM)BlackPhoenix Wrote: Can putting hats on with paper in them cause you to drop bits of paper occasionally when struck? I want to stuff my HoS hat with slips of paper that just say "Rude"

I support this
(06-30-2018, 11:50 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 09:27 AM)Eibel Wrote:

I support this