Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dead critter + player brain + SR = playable critter
Not all critters have their own hud, but it would be fun.
this is a pretty fun idea, and also sounds like a great "final last resort" cloning method
"cloning's been bombed and we have no materials for a cyborg. what do we do?"
"we can clone them into a monkey!"
"the monkeys are all dead, doc"
"... fetch me Morty. I have a plan..."
*cue bats, ominous lightning and a bitchin' cackle*
I love this
What about dead space bears?
I am thinking of the possibilities right now. Why cut off the wendingo king's arms and attach them to yourself when you can just put your brain into the wendingo king?
(06-22-2018, 01:29 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What about dead space bears?

Especially dead space bears.
Also more body part swapping lets put clownspider legs on a bear
wendigo king player Cackling Aloud With Gusto
there should definitely be the "no criming as a critter unless you're a traitor" stipulation, so that doesn't get abused
Wasps.
(06-23-2018, 10:10 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: there should definitely be the "no criming as a critter unless you're a traitor" stipulation, so that doesn't get abused

I mean ghost critters already have these rules no matter what.
(06-23-2018, 10:10 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: there should definitely be the "no criming as a critter unless you're a traitor" stipulation, so that doesn't get abused

there's already something like this for when you become a critter/consume vampire serum/consume werewolf serum in that it explicitly says that you don't become an antag
We occasionally still have people trying to kill clowns because "the wiki say they not human". You can't fix stupid, but a day-ban goes a long way.

I'm a yes for this. It works out for both the I don't even know what's happening and I shot the sheriff, created a zoo of infinitely spawning bears, shot the deputy, ate sol, and I'm still bored groups.