Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More reagents for pipebombs
Some chems you'd think would be obvious for pipebombs, like napalm. But they DON'T WORK.

And while I'm unable to think of others right now, at least napalm would be a sound choice for being boom boom splodey.
SPIDER BOMB
(06-14-2018, 12:08 PM)poland spring Wrote: SPIDER BOMB

any non-pyrotechnic chems in a pipebomb should instead be applied to shrapnel. That way you can have a bomb with a slightly smaller blast that irradiates / poisons / heals the people it peppers with steel.
(06-14-2018, 01:27 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

any non-pyrotechnic chems in a pipebomb should instead be applied to shrapnel. That way you can have a bomb with a slightly smaller blast that irradiates / poisons / heals the people it peppers with steel.

Do you really want prions shrapnel?
Bee shrapnel. Everyone gets bee egged
I honestly don't know how to make a decent pipebomb these days. Do I need gunpowder? Welding fuel seems like a big waste
(06-14-2018, 05:55 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I honestly don't know how to make a decent pipebomb these days. Do I need gunpowder? Welding fuel seems like a big waste

I've gibbed some people with a BP mousetrap bomb, those seem pretty effective.

Welding pipes, I've always felt, are more a utility explosive. Great for setting off an artifact or breaking stuff. The addin stuff is where it really shines.
We need to rewrite pipebombs to take into account the special fluid reactions system we recently coded in. After that is done, then they'll work properly with any reagent.
(06-14-2018, 03:35 PM)InternetDweller Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 01:27 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

Do you really want prions shrapnel?

do you not ?
(06-14-2018, 07:45 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: We need to rewrite pipebombs to take into account the special fluid reactions system we recently coded in. After that is done, then they'll work properly with any reagent.

and if it isn't already, having shrapnel take into account materials properties would be great (cerenkite pipebombs here I come!)