Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Make blindness crippling (and not utterly disabling)
Visors are fine, I just think we can use more things in between, like a cane. You could just count holding a single steel rod towards that
The point is if you don't have someone to hold your hand and help you do everything you may as well be dead and waiting for someone to clone you. At least as a ghost you can observe what's going on in a round.
Can we please make it possible to click on yourself while blind?

It makes logical sense and it would also help immensely with things like not dying.
I'll be honest. It should be possible to click yourself and the stuff on you and the stuff you are standing on. I mean. When someone goes blind they don't just lose the ability to use their hands. But it shouldn't let people click away from them so no shooting or attacking while blind.
(06-18-2018, 04:18 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I'll be honest. It should be possible to click yourself and the stuff on you and the stuff you are standing on. I mean. When someone goes blind they don't just lose the ability to use their hands. But it shouldn't let people click away from them so no shooting or attacking while blind.

See, I disagree. I think that should be possible as well, just more challenging. Even if you couldn't see, you should be able to swing at and fire into the void

You'd just be working with less info

Speaking of which... Speech bubbles should be visible when blind
(06-18-2018, 08:19 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Can we please make it possible to click on yourself while blind?

If nothing else, someone please, please code at least this. Blindness as currently implemented is just intolerable.
(06-18-2018, 04:49 PM)LovelyMimic Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 08:19 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Can we please make it possible to click on yourself while blind?

If nothing else, someone please, please code at least this. Blindness as currently implemented is just intolerable.

It would likely be trivial to make clicking the overlay that currently represents blindness count as a self-click, regardless of where you click