Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial False walls fail to properly align with normal walls
[Image: fu7UkeO.png]

At least my end, this false wall fails to properly align with other walls, making it obvious.
interesting that should not be possible
Let me know if a separate report would be useful, but using reinforced sheets on a dislodged girder should create a false reinforced wall, correct? I remember having issues where it would create a normal false wall without the reinforced texture
(06-11-2018, 09:03 AM)Recusor Wrote: Let me know if a separate report would be useful, but using reinforced sheets on a dislodged girder should create a false reinforced wall, correct? I remember having issues where it would create a normal false wall without the reinforced texture

hrm yes it should
From what I've seen, False walls of one type will never properly align with real walls of a different type as in False reinforced won't align with Normal, and False normal won't align right with Reinforced.
Focusing back on the alignment issue, I have had mixed success with both. Sometimes regular false walls align well, both with other regular walls and reinforced, other times its fucked. One of the main issues Ive noticed is if it is placed near a corner/junction I think.