Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uryvichk // Esteban Hendrix (Gibbed 4, 6:56PM PST)
Round Time: 227 minutes

Almost everyone is dead.
All the commasters are destroyed.
Someone manages to call the shuttle.
Then this happens:

Code:
Esteban Hendrix  [145.9] says, "WTF RECALL THE SHUTTLE"
Esteban Hendrix says, "WTF RECALL THE SHUTTLE"
DEAD: Ghost (Volcanon Doomblaze) says, "cool the shuttle was called"
DEAD: Ghost (Donny Polish) says, "None of them know the shuttle is gone"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "Time of death: 19:26:27"
Mark Stiles says, "Don't recall the shuttle"DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "Esteban Hendrix says, "WTF RECALL THE SHUTTLE""
Dr. Spaceman says, "esteban fuck yourself"
The Devil says, "Are you completely fucking retarded."
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "Estebasay Esteban Hendrix says, "WTF RECALL THE SHUTTLE""
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "how do you know"
Esteban Hendrix says, "i'm gonna recall it fuck you guys i am busy"
Braxton Eckhardstein says, "hes obviously joking"
Isaac Green says, "kill esteban"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "/notes"
Alert: The shuttle is going back!
Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: /notes
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "WHAT"
The Devil says, "No kill him"
Dr. Spaceman says, "WHAT"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "/note"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "OH MY GOD"
Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: /notes
DEAD: Ghost (Volcanon Doomblaze) says, "STOP HIM"
Mark Stiles says, "Fucking kill Esteban"
Jacob Dwarfe says, "The fuck"
The Devil says, "Feed him to Meatbox"
Isaac Green says, "KILL HIM"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "who did it"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "who did it"
DEAD: Ghost (Donny Polish) says, "HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD"
DEAD: Ghost (Chan Ling) says, "I write everything down"
Mark Stiles says, "KILL ESTEBAN"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "HE WARPED TO MINING"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "fuckf"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "ESTEBAN"
Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: nsayminedoesn'
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "FUCK"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "OH GOD DON'T TELL ME IT'S AN ADMIN"
The Devil says, "MEATBOX HUNGERS"
Dr. Spaceman says, "esteban you are fucked"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "mine doesn't count for much"
Carl Mork says, "BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! HERETIC HERETIC"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "THAT CONSOLE DIDN'T EVEN WORK"
Shitty Bill asks, "I ever tell you about the time I sold dope to that ice dude?"
The Devil says, "LEAVE MEATBOX ALONE"
Mark Stiles says, "My brain"
Carl Mork says, "HERETIC HERETIC"
DEAD: Ghost (Volcanon Doomblaze) says, "what the fuck is he doing"
DEAD: Ghost (Donny Polish) says, "Dr. Spaceman says, "esteban you are fucked"#"
Carl Mork exclaims, "HERETIC!"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "He's an admin."
Isaac Green exclaims, "the meatbox hungers!"
Jacob Dwarfe exclaims, "Hello station!"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "oh god"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "He's obviously above the rules."
DEAD: Ghost (Volcanon Doomblaze) says, "he jsut hid in a locker at mineing"
DEAD: Ghost (ghost) says, "it's an admin"
Mark Stiles says, "Please kill Esteban"
Current Admins:
    Uryvichk

Current Mentors:
    UrsulaMajor
    JohnFKennedy
    MorphingDwarf
Esteban Hendrix says, "i'm gonna go mine some more, i have the comm disk"
DEAD: Ghost (Sabella Hawker) says, "So he recalled it and warped to mining."

Yeah. What the fuck is this shit. This is not what admin powers are fucking for.
This is actually about GorillaMyDreams, most likely. I have no clue. Just had another horrible round wherein Esteban, obviously an admin, and his "friend", Jorge Hendrix, slapped me with a fish labeled "A DILDO, LOL" for about 2 minute straight while emoting things like "*cum" and "SAY MY NAME, BITCH".

The likelyhood that these are admins is 99.9%, since I saw them spawn in a custom location, move me (the AI) without utilizing glitches, warp, and join up as a Head of Security despite not being on the mentor list.
I'm so confused. I'm sorry if I've been mistaken about all this.
After watching Esteban Hendrix and his friend Jorge be complete assholes for most of a round, they were banned by Denmark and according to him, they're mongolian hackers or something and were using code injection to do admin things. I have no idea what code injections are but I guess thats how they were doing their bullshit.

So yeah, guess this isn't an admin complaint anymore.
Actually it is an admin complaint, since this was an admin prank that got run into the ground by extending it over two rounds.

Note: I was Esteban Hendrix in the first round, not Ury. I showed up after getting a lot of adminhelps from the other server and saw a prank already going on about drawing a round out to see how people would react. No players called the shuttle, the call and subsequent recall were part of the prank, only thing Esteban did was yell "WTF RECALL IT" to get a reaction from the crew. Deadchat exploded with fury as expected and it was pretty funny i m o.

Further note: someone had varedited the game ticker up so the round timer was about three times higher than the actual elapsed time.

An even further note: I was not the Esteban Hendrix in the second round, the Esteban who was beating the AI with a fish named dildo. SOMEONE wanted to see if that name would get cross-round grudged after all the rage from the previous round. The "bitch say my name" and gross emotes were deffo out of line and the admin responsible for that has been sent to the shame cube.
I was Esteban in the two rounds following those but I didn't do the creepy fish stuff, that was Jorge Hendrix who was someone else. I mostly just annoyed the living hell out of the AI with idiotic laws and stuff like that. Figured since Cogwerks is being flat out honest with it I should too.
~a good example~
ISaidNo Wrote:I was Esteban in the two rounds following those but I didn't do the creepy fish stuff, that was Jorge Hendrix who was someone else. I mostly just annoyed the living hell out of the AI with idiotic laws and stuff like that. Figured since Cogwerks is being flat out honest with it I should too.
~a good example~
If it were a player that did this, they'd be given a "break". The joke is in pretty poor taste, and encouraged other people to break rules by setting a ban "funny" example for them to follow See: Jorge Hendrix, who saw you abusing me and thought it'd be funny to keep going and eventually took it too far.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:If it were a player that did this, they'd be given a "break". The joke is in pretty poor taste, and encouraged other people to break rules by setting a ban "funny" example for them to follow See: Jorge Hendrix, who saw you abusing me and thought it'd be funny to keep going and eventually took it too far.

Cogwerks Wrote:...An even further note: I was not the Esteban Hendrix in the second round, the Esteban who was beating the AI with a fish named dildo. SOMEONE wanted to see if that name would get cross-round grudged after all the rage from the previous round. The "bitch say my name" and gross emotes were deffo out of line and the admin responsible for that has been sent to the shame cube.

Italics mine. There weren't any actual players doing these things, just badmins being terrible. Though the one you're harping on the most(for good reason) is being dealt with apparently.
Gonna point out again I wasn't doing the creepy stuff. That was someone else. I thought the creepy stuff was a bit weird but didn't say anything at the time.