Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LETS GET READY TO FUMBBL
Information 
Alright people here's the thing. If any of you all have ever played Blood Bowl or have ever heard about BB and wanted to try it out Wonk and me(mostly wonk though he's bullying me to make this forum topic pls help) have been thinking about making a new Fumbbl Blood Bowl league tournament thing.
I'm making this to see if anyone else would like to join in and gauge interest I suppose.

So here's the site. Fumbbl
You just go on there and make an account and then set up a team how you want it.

This is open to old players and new ones that want to learn. I'm sure if you got questions about it people here can help out. If you are BRAND new to Blood Bowl  then we can link guides and stuff to help out more.

Anyway. Just let us know if you guys are down and ready to see some blood.

[Image: blood-bowl.jpg]

Helpful Links: The New Coaches Quickstart Guide
Some Tips

Ah I forgot to set some rules.
Only use the teams from the League division. Not stunty leeg or black box.
When you create a team that you will use for the tournament thing post a link to it here so everyone can see it.
Probably some more rules once we get more people but that should be good for team making for now.
I made a team and would be down to play sometime
Post your team here.
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=908820
Nice. Good Old zombdogs. My personal favorite.
Yes, hello. Have you ever wanted to play Blood Bowl, but your only means of internet access is your great grandmother's hand-me-down waffle iron? Wow, do I have good news for you. Fumbbl is a top-down sprite version of Blood Bowl that will run on an underclocked toaster, or equivalent computing device. Now you too can experience Blood Bowl from a sideline view perspective without the need to fiddle with mods or settings that are locked behind a labyrinth of menus.

I'll put my hat in for this, and like on Discord advocate for around 12 players total(so we can have a round-robin and then 8 slot elimination playoffs). Important things to consider for people wanting to play:
  • Can you commit to the round-robin? This will require you to play 12 games, likely over the course of 12 weeks, against goonstation's playerbase, who live all over the freakin' place. This could mean waking up early to match your opponent's timezone, or staying up late.
  • Do you have weekends free? Indefinitely? The best time to match someone's schedule is their day off. If you don't have either Sat/Sun off, that might pose problems for getting your game in that week.
That said, please don't be scared to sign up if neither of those things apply to you. We need the players!

Also we can coach you if you're new.
I really hope this gets up and running; would love to resurrect Great Gatsby the Goblin.
Yeah I'd wish people want to play this with us too but it looks like it ain't happening.
I do but not only am I not so good on the rules, I can't guarantee I'll be available at any time.

*audible sad noise*