Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Major Creating an injector of a gene spliced with a chromosome removes it from the gene
Step 1: Activate a gene.

Step 2: Store the gene (I'm not sure if this has any effect, but it was how I had this happen to me.)

Step 3: SpliceĀ a chromosome into that gene.

Step 4: Create an injector for that spliced gene (i.e. Stabilized X-Ray Vision)

Step 5: Watch as the computer successfully creates the injector, but removes the chromosome from the gene so you cannot make another Stabilized X-Ray Vision.
Hey, so I don't think this bug is a thing, but rather involved with a significantly less major bug.

All it does is remove the splice name from the menu where you can make it. Going to the stored mutations menu still displays it as having that splice, and any injectors you make will have it even if it doesn't say it has the splice. The injector itself will indicate it has the splice too.
(06-02-2018, 10:41 PM)Technature Wrote: Hey, so I don't think this bug is a thing, but rather involved with a significantly less major bug.

All it does is remove the splice name from the menu where you can make it. Going to the stored mutations menu still displays it as having that splice, and any injectors you make will have it even if it doesn't say it has the splice. The injector itself will indicate it has the splice too.

As a professional gene-nerd I can confirm that this is the case