Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Major wizard's blind renders you unable to interact with anything
be fighting wizard
get gun in hand
wizard clicks on you
small stun but you get up
suddenly you cant fucking PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE GUN OR CAST YOUR SUPERPOWERS
if this is a feature it is a shitty one, i am more than sure that i would be able at least kick someone even if blind
From what I know, being blind puts an overlay on the screen that blocks clicking on anything. Why it was coded this way I will never know.
Yeah I think that's the bigger issue. Being blind at all is terrible because even if you have a VISOR, you need someone else to put it on you
Not a bug, but still very shit.

It's like the opposite of a feature in every way possible.
how does being blind suddenly makes your arms go numb and stop responding to any of your commands
Actually, I'm pretty sure that you can use hotkeys to interact with things when blind. Like p to pick up a visor and v to put it on.
you can pick up and put shit on but not much else
(06-02-2018, 01:26 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Actually, I'm pretty sure that you can use hotkeys to interact with things when blind. Like p to pick up a visor and v to put it on.

If I remember correctly, though, one of the big issues someone had was that having a VISOR on would let you see, but you still couldn't click.
(06-03-2018, 09:56 AM)MrMagolor Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:26 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Actually, I'm pretty sure that you can use hotkeys to interact with things when blind. Like p to pick up a visor and v to put it on.

If I remember correctly, though, one of the big issues someone had was that having a VISOR on would let you see, but you still couldn't click.

That's...dumb.
Why?
You can right-click to pick up stuff and equip it normally, but it's impossible to cure yourself with mutadone pills due to not being able to click on yourself. The only way I've managed to cure myself of blindness was to dissolve a mutadone pill into a beaker, syringe it into food and then eat it by clicking on it in-hand. Which involved pod-flight to the derelict russian ship, which makes even less sense.
(06-03-2018, 09:56 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: If I remember correctly, though, one of the big issues someone had was that having a VISOR on would let you see, but you still couldn't click.

NOT AN ISSUE, TESTED IT, FALSEHOOD
temporary work around: ctrl-shift-alt menu
(06-04-2018, 10:21 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 09:56 AM)MrMagolor Wrote: If I remember correctly, though, one of the big issues someone had was that having a VISOR on would let you see, but you still couldn't click.

NOT AN ISSUE, TESTED IT, FALSEHOOD

I mean I'm just taking that from someone else from a wiz round.