Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Piss is bad for your eyes
More stuff should induce temporary blindness because getting splashed in the eyes blows.  Not like full blind but ya know blurry and stuff

Dont get piss in your eye
While all the ingredients for triple citrus sting your eyes, triple citrus itself is totally harmless. Triple the citrus should mean triple the pain.
I fully support this, largely because it could potentially foster an incredibly silly piss metagame (and also because the kind of blindness from getting lemon juice in your eyes in-game is not that debilitating)
Chopping onions should mess with your eyes.

Crying could help clear vision

Eye wash stations could be a fun addition to work areas

Let's be careful not make piss the new poo, though
Eye damage is really weird in this game. I feel like it's very inconsistent. For one thing, you can no longer target eye for damage like you could several years ago. And they each have their own health after all, but its damage assignment is strange. You can't target a body part when splashing reagents too.

I kind of want to make a more detailed health scanner.
(06-03-2018, 03:12 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I kind of want to make a more detailed health scanner.

Not to derail too much, but maybe targeting the head or limbs could give you additional details about the health of those areas