Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Carry with Teeth/Mouth
Allow small objects to be placed in the face slot. My guess is you wouldn't be able to talk well, and if you slipped you could swallow and/or choke on the object. Easily removed by others via facial disarming or good ol' face-fisting.

Bonus if you could activate said object in mouth by screaming (or *verb) or something.

Somebody came up with this before (I think), but I can't remember who or when and I'm too lazy to google.
I like it though it sounds like it may have a big affect on the game, being that you now have "3 arms". Id say give it a trial period and if it goes over well then it stays, if not it gets a rework or is dropped
I like it. I want to activate bombs with my mouth. SCREAM BOMBS
I was in a situation as Nuke Ops one round where both my arms were blown off but I was at full health. All I could do was switch between intents to try to physically push people away from the bomb, while having 2 almost full boxes of tact nades in my backpack.

Would the functionality allow for interacting with pockets/bags/containers? Because as cool as that would have been in my situation it also seems a little bit silly. I dont want to shit on the idea though!
Found two threads from the past: Winkablom's, and Nnystyxx's.
Seems like this is a pretty popular idea then, now to figure out how easily we could break it into being OP or hard to implement (As goes the scientific method)
I'm not the hugest fan of the idea that you could activate the items in your mouth, but I think it does make sense to use the mouth as a storage for when your hands are full, or to place things in there for swallowing.

Accidentally swallowing something that isn't edible should cause you to choke and take 02 damage. Getting it out is a matter of either repeatedly coughing until it pops out, or having someone use help intent to give you the Heimlich maneuver
Stapling your own arm back on with your mouth would be hilarious. If something like this were to be added it would need special flavor text just for self surgery.
I want to walk around with an egg between my teeth
If you tried to remove an eye with your mouth what would happen?