Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple new bugs.
HoS can be a traitor.
AI upload and Robotics boards no longer exist on the station.
Fireball seems to be doing more damage than intended with the newer health systems. The vast majority of the time it puts people into critical instantly.(Not sure if this is intended but I am throwing it out there just in case)
Also, again not sure if a feature or bug, if you throw the artistic toolbox at the crusher it destroys the crusher.
Jetriot Wrote:AI upload and Robotics boards no longer exist on the station.
Nope, they are now located in the DWAINE mainframe/computer core chamber instead of tech storage.
I'll support that fireball thing; by the time you wake up from being hit, you've been knocked to crit by the fire. It makes for some really really really boring unoriginal wizard rounds where he fucks about fireballing dudes for an hour and ressurecting them after running away for a while. It sucks.
Weavel Wrote:I'll support that fireball thing; by the time you wake up from being hit, you've been knocked to crit by the fire. It makes for some really really really boring unoriginal wizard rounds where he fucks about fireballing dudes for an hour and ressurecting them after running away for a while. It sucks.
Definitely, your health goes down to the orange range when you get hit, and you wake up at red health. Pray you can stop the burning before you can enter critical.
Jetriot Wrote:HoS can be a traitor.
I think the new job choice system has screwed up traitor allocation.

I'm in a game now where I started as both a traitor and a cyborg, I can't do anything fun due to the laws though.
Jetriot Wrote:Also, again not sure if a feature or bug, if you throw the artistic toolbox at the crusher it destroys the crusher.

This is hilarious.
1) His Grace grows in power the more followers you have/the more you feed Him.
2) Objects with sufficient throwforce behave as meteors.

Emergent features!!
AngriestIBM Wrote:1) His Grace grows in power the more followers you have/the more you feed Him.
2) Objects with sufficient throwforce behave as meteors.

Emergent features!!

That is sicknasty, hell yes.
So, wait, if you feed His Grace enough people, can you throw it to instagib people?
Captain_Bravo Wrote:So, wait, if you feed His Grace enough people, can you throw it to instagib people?

No but it puts them into insta crit
Quote:Fireball seems to be doing more damage than intended with the newer health systems. The vast majority of the time it puts people into critical instantly.(Not sure if this is intended but I am throwing it out there just in case)

I think fireball is actually too strong. As it is right now, getting fireballed directly means that you get KO'd, sent into the red, and then put into crit by fire before you even wake up. If you miss the explosion by one tile, you MIGHT be able to save yourself.

What did it do before, send you into yellow-range? i liked that. If the crazy power of the fireball is going to stay, though, at least make it easier to avoid somehow.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:So, wait, if you feed His Grace enough people, can you throw it to instagib people?

You *really* don't want to throw His Grace.
Also:
Jetriot Wrote:AI upload and Robotics boards no longer exist on the station.

Damn sure there is a good reason for this, fuck secret AI upload in electronics for fucking forever. You can still get both boards by disassembling the computer in the upload.
Marquesas Wrote:

You *really* don't want to throw His Grace.
you kidding? It's like the butcher's knife but better.