Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
New Ticket Master Features: Summons and Warrants
A summons would be a ticket an officer could give out that would just ask the person to appear in the courtroom to provide a piece of evidence, or give a testimony, or present their defense for something, all within a certain amount of time. If the person fails to meet their goals within a certain time frame, may be set to arrest and brigged for failure to appear in court

A search warrant authorizes a sec officer to enter an area they would normally not have access to, acting as a time dependent ID card. Getting a search warrant means requesting the areas you want access to, then having a head approve the warrant, printing a ticket that can unlock doors until it expires
I like it
I think more stuff for security to do or abuse is always fun.

For instance I suggested in the questionable ideas thread that sec should be able to set bounties for people and objects using the ticket master app.

I looked into what security already has and I think they already have wanted posters, but it would be neat if ticket master was enhanced so that individual officers could request wanted posters for people or things. For instance "Sec wants a rather large order of garlic and will pay a premium to someone who can get a crate of the stuff to them" Or "500 credits to the person who gives (griefer) 10 swirlies with a witness"

As for search warrants and summons I'm all for it, although I feel like the only time a search warrant is used is if sec already knows something is at a location and they want to bust in discreetly without the AI knowing.