Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor The addictive personality trait makes you immune to getting addictions.
I enabled addictive personality a long time ago(like several months) and as far as I can remember, I have never gotten an addiction. I just thought that addictions were very hard to get or something. I recently disabled it and now stuff like meth is super addictive all of the sudden! The trait does the opposite of what it's supposed to as far as I can tell.

How to replicate: Enable addictive personality, inject absurd amounts of drugs into yourself, be amazed when you never get an addiction.
Shhh, dont give away my secret!

Anyway, I should say that I've had this on and known this for ages now. It's how I've managed to run around as a jittery ass full of stims with no real downsides.

In my defense though, addictions in their current form really super suck beans.
It would appear both strong-willed and addictive personality make addictions impossible.

Additionally, it appears it's possible to "innoculate" yourself to drugs by giving yourself a tiny dose at round start and allow your system tolerance to regenerate into negative values all round, permitting you to take huge doses later with no side effects.

These aren't fixed yet, but when I'm done banging my head on the wall they will be.

Edit: Should be fixed now. Please enjoy meth responsibly.