Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eridion-Class Colonial Frigate NCV-13
(05-28-2018, 07:48 AM)Rocket Wrote: I want to see this in rotation
I never want to see this in rotation.

An april fools day type thing? Sure, why not.
Is it possible for you to post a download for this? It seems like it'd be a nice map to test stuff on
(07-15-2018, 11:49 PM)elan_oots Wrote: Is it possible for you to post a download for this? It seems like it'd be a nice map to test stuff on

I'm actually very interested in a download too! It seems like a very fun and quaint little map that'd be amazing to mess around on!
Downloads will be available at my discretion, DM on discord
(06-10-2018, 06:48 PM)fosstar Wrote:

wordjo  Is this in rotation?
(07-18-2018, 09:20 AM)Kovirii Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 06:48 PM)fosstar Wrote:

wordjo  Is this in rotation?

For the next little while it's being tested on my shitty home server 
Ping me if it needs a restart
it would be nice if the owlery had a pod in its podbay, even if it started locked
this ship is so small that throwing stuff around to try to navigate back is nearly impossible
I like that the Cloner is accessible from outside the medbay, and that there is a little table there to put a persons stuff on for them to retrieve.

(06-11-2018, 12:02 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I never want to see this in rotation.
Can you elaborate?
Looks surprisingly good I do have a few critiques though for instance theres no CE locker or mdir locker and theres no Rd locker at least as far as I can see but other than that this is a solid map the few things that need to be added in my opinion are a functional armory and separate offices for each head
looks good! something that stood out to me instantly was the windows though. Are they supposed to look like that? I think wingrille spawners are supposed to be used instead, according to the mapping guide. Idk if they're actually wingrilles or regular windows though.

in fact, many of the icons look outdated for goon. Is this on a fork?
(07-30-2023, 05:07 AM)Tyrant Wrote: looks good! something that stood out to me instantly was the windows though. Are they supposed to look like that? I think wingrille spawners are supposed to be used instead, according to the mapping guide. Idk if they're actually wingrilles or regular windows though.

in fact, many of the icons look outdated for goon. Is this on a fork?

THIS POST IS FIVE YEARS OLD 😭😭
Imagine a maxcap ttv on this map
Quote:THIS POST IS FIVE YEARS OLD 😭😭
How tf was i meant to know, it's the most recent thread surprised fat and sassy space-bee 

mb for not checking ig