Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Sprites for a Space Dialysis Machine and Cardiopulmonary Bypass Machine
I mentioned my idea of making these in a suggestions thread before and had a post about getting more traffic in this forum so I thought I'd get going with this. Both of these things are far beyond my ability to sprite in any way. 

- First thing is a Space-Dialysis Machine. While it's not going to be exactly the same thing I wanted it to be able to rid a human of anything not on the hypospray whitelist, but at a pretty slow rate. Also it should treat OXY damage by oxygenating blood. It's not going to save your from Sarin, unless you have someone treating you and you want to wait a few minutes, so it's no substitute for atropine. I was hoping down the road that something like this could lead to functional Kidneys in people. We already have the sprites and they exist in a human, but they currently don't do anything and you can't perform surgery on them. Here is an image:
[Image: dialysis-machine-for-kidney-patient-847.jpg]
My original idea was to have the machine attached to a chair or bed that the human has to buckle into and then activate the machine. maybe a 1x1 or 1x2 sprite. It probably could fit 1x1, but I want there to be some lights or something to show it's active. I'm not too particular.

- Second is a Space-Cardiopulmonary Bypass Machine. I think it real life it requires a lot of attention from a doctor or technician to run, but in my idea it will simply work by click-dragging it to a human. Might have to require surgery, I'm not certain. Well, the function of this is to make heart surgery easier to perform when you don't know what you're doing and to keep someone who is about to go into cardiac arrest alive while you have time to make a transplant or cure it. 

[Image: Cardiopulmonary_bypass_machine.png]

This stuff might be the next thing I work on or more stuff with forcefields, but I will probably do the dialysis machine before the CPB machine. PNG's and JPEG's are fine for showing what you're working on; but if you want me to use it, posting it as a .dmi file for dream maker would be the easiest for me. Thanks in advance.