Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Even Less Extended On Goon1
Exclamation 
We're all tired of extended. It's time we got more rounds with antags, on Goon1. I propose, that we have to have a certain amount non-extended rounds, in between extended rounds. i.e: one round is extended, then the following two aren't, then there's a chance for extended again. Something like that would be great, or just something that gives us even less extended rounds! We would all be very grateful.
Yes please god we're seriously not able to cope with the frequency of Extended any more. We're getting like three rounds of it in a row, and when shifts can now last up to like four hours, it's becoming a serious bore.

I don't want to lose player pop over it, we're all pushed for time to get online together as it is, so I think it'd be nice to have some more frequent action in those rounds we do get!
Please god. Like reduce extended to maybe a 1/10 at MOST. I've played like 7 or 8 rounds in a row now on extended and I play literally hours every day. I want to just, like, get shot at or betrayed over more than a little misunderstanding.

e: Basically all the regulars are getting super worn out and losing enthusiasm because it's so ridiculously frequent for some reason.
I agree, give medbay something to do besides sit there and cut up monkeys all night or administer silly random monthly shots or something.
If we're gonna keep the amount of extended rounds then at the very LEAST make a variant where antags are chosen once every 75 minutes (1:15)

I support more intrigue and flukies
I still back the DM idea. Basically, a player with limited admin abilities (critter spawning, antag making, galactic update control, invisibility, immortality, mildly incorporeal, etc) that decides and directs the 'story'. If it's abilities are limited enough, they could even be voted in and even voted out on a per-round basis.

Story-teller mode, pls. I don't really see the extended viability of #1 without it. Also yay for thread derailing.
we have halved the probability of extended being chosen relative to the other options in the Intrigue game mode, lets see how this plays out for a bit