Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
give borgs the means to replace limbs/organs on people
sucks being a medborg and the absolute most you can do is just heal them and not actually perform any kind of limb/organ replacement surgeries
(05-23-2018, 07:22 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: sucks being a medborg and the absolute most you can do is just heal them and not actually perform any kind of limb/organ replacement surgeries

Giving the borg a staple gun would be kinda risky, give it a special staple gun that doesn't allow for human harm and a click-drag attack limb function.
(05-24-2018, 12:23 AM)John_bigless Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 07:22 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: sucks being a medborg and the absolute most you can do is just heal them and not actually perform any kind of limb/organ replacement surgeries

Giving the borg a staple gun would be kinda risky, give it a special staple gun that doesn't allow for human harm and a click-drag attack limb function.

I mean, they have omnitools and can stab someone with a screwdriver, do staples act as projectiles that fly?
(05-24-2018, 04:11 AM)Recusor Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 12:23 AM)John_bigless Wrote:

I mean, they have omnitools and can stab someone with a screwdriver, do staples act as projectiles that fly?

no
alternatively just give medborgs some kind of, idk
Happy Human Brand Health Glue that attaches stuff to/in their body

if the borg explodes you can steal the glue and use it as a stapler that doesn't cause bleeding
why not just make it so the borg suture can sew on limbs/transplant organs into bodies
I think there's a couple threads on this, so it definitely has support

just not from coders.
(05-24-2018, 06:05 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I think there's a couple threads on this, so it definitely has support

just not from coders.

It has support, it just isn't easy to do, you nerd.
Idea: Give mediborgs a magtractor whitelisted to only pick up organs and limbs.
(05-24-2018, 06:38 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Idea: Give mediborgs a magtractor whitelisted to only pick up organs and limbs.

wasn't something like this sprited a while back? Or rather, it made limbs out of biomatter iirc.
(05-24-2018, 06:41 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:38 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Idea: Give mediborgs a magtractor whitelisted to only pick up organs and limbs.

wasn't something like this sprited a while back? Or rather, it made limbs out of biomatter iirc.

Yes, it was a dual cloner scanners/limb maker.
(05-24-2018, 06:36 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:05 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I think there's a couple threads on this, so it definitely has support

just not from coders.

It has support, it just isn't easy to do, you nerd.
Lieses! You just don't wanstu gives us ze preshuses! :saddowns:

Funs aside, Lord Birb already typed what I just deleted from this post. Sounds like a good stopgap, if possible. I thought about taking a crack at DM, but decided to stick to geocities-webdev and 'parse this shit' code. I don't have that much sanity left to spare.