Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major direct ghostize() calls bypass the shield of souls's immortality and soulguard
Anything that directly ejects you to ghost form without first killing you breaks both the shield's immortality buff and a wizard's soulguard spell.

This leads to a lot of inconsistent behavior.

There are too many examples to give an exhaustive list, so I'm just going to highlight some of the most confusing inconsistencies.

• Anything that calls firegib is typically survivable (except for lava, which specifically sets unkillable to 0)
  • Crematoriums are not survivable.
  • Gibbers are survivable
  • Crushers are survivable
  • Getting gibbed by those weird alien things that measure you is not survivable
  • Loafers are not survivable
  • Being eaten or consumed by anything is not survivable
So you're saying the best way to kill a wizard

is to loaf it?
(05-22-2018, 08:48 PM)Technature Wrote: So you're saying the best way to kill a wizard

is to loaf it?

Yes.
(05-22-2018, 08:48 PM)Technature Wrote: So you're saying the best way to kill a wizard

is to loaf it?

more realistically, to cremate it.
(05-28-2018, 07:37 AM)MrMagolor Wrote:

is to loaf it?

more realistically, to cremate it.

No.

It must be loafed.

LOAF THE MAGIC MAN!
Being loafed or cremated now kills you first.

When you say being eaten or consumed by anything, what do you mean? I'd say that being absorbed by a ling or whatever and losing your immortality is reasonable, but is there other stuff?
(05-31-2018, 11:47 AM)Flourish Wrote: Being loafed or cremated now kills you first.

When you say being eaten or consumed by anything, what do you mean? I'd say that being absorbed by a ling or whatever and losing your immortality is reasonable, but is there other stuff?

I meant being eaten by, say, maneaters.
Gotcha. Anything else you can think of?
Uhh, borging artifacts, but only if you're a monkey.

Also his grace.

I think the statue-ifying procs as well, but there's an argument to be made that you're not dying so much as becoming irrevocably trapped.

Edit: transposed particle fields as well, but once again, that's kind of debatable.
Yep, got the monkey one already. I'll look into the other two, thanks!