Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sprite Request: Item Limbs
What's really funny is it looks fairly normal from the front. Turn to the side: Stuff of nightmares
(09-02-2016, 09:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What's really funny is it looks fairly normal from the front. Turn to the side: Stuff of nightmares

I say we continue creating things that come straight from the nightmares steven king hp lovecraft and everyone who suffers from sleep paralysis 

in fact i have a challenge for any spriter willing to listen
(09-06-2016, 10:08 AM)BBEG Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 09:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What's really funny is it looks fairly normal from the front. Turn to the side: Stuff of nightmares

I say we continue creating things that come straight from the nightmares steven king hp lovecraft and everyone who suffers from sleep paralysis 

I am willing to listen, even though I am not a spriter. For curiousity!
(09-06-2016, 10:47 AM)medsal15 Wrote:

Okay you are to take one monster from a horror work it dos'int matter which and sprite it as accurately as you can within the ss13 code but you cannot use any pictures for reference you must sprite it based on memory and description alone Alternatively create your own monster with a short backstory and description of there abilities and sprite that.

bonus points if you do the former on memory alone and points to the latter if they are based on a nightmare you had.
(09-06-2016, 02:47 PM)BBEG Wrote: Okay you are to take one monster from a horror work it dos'int matter which and sprite it as accurately as you can within the ss13 code but you cannot use any pictures for reference you must sprite it based on memory and description alone Alternatively create your own monster with a short backstory and description of there abilities and sprite that.

bonus points if you do the former on memory alone and points to the latter if they are based on a nightmare you had.

I have an ages old nightmare in my brain that I can think of right now. And I don't know if I want to revisit it... But you're tempting me.
(09-06-2016, 02:56 PM)DreamCarver Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 02:47 PM)BBEG Wrote: Okay you are to take one monster from a horror work it dos'int matter which and sprite it as accurately as you can within the ss13 code but you cannot use any pictures for reference you must sprite it based on memory and description alone Alternatively create your own monster with a short backstory and description of there abilities and sprite that.

I have an ages old nightmare in my brain that I can think of right now. And I don't know if I want to revisit it... But you're tempting me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
(09-06-2016, 02:47 PM)BBEG Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 10:47 AM)medsal15 Wrote:

Okay you are to take one monster from a horror work it dos'int matter which and sprite it as accurately as you can within the ss13 code but you cannot use any pictures for reference you must sprite it based on memory and description alone Alternatively create your own monster with a short backstory and description of there abilities and sprite that.

I'm going to do this so hard, even though I suck at spriting!
I will never let this die.
Thanks for allowing me to see this, can we get the leg arms yet? How about arm legs?
It's definitely a thing that happened. It even inspired a knockoff sequel.