Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please list all of your crimes here
(05-11-2018, 09:52 AM)Technature Wrote: I jaywalk.

Regularly.

^ minus the regularly part

Also very rarely no seatbelt

EDIT: god this avatar is horrifying...
I kicked someone in siege because I had a 4 man party. It was out of peer pressure but I did it
Once my parents decided to bring the family to a really nice mexican restaurant. I looked at the menu for thirty seconds and ordered a cheeseburger with fries. I have never seen a more disappointed waiter in my life.
(05-14-2018, 04:21 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Once my parents decided to bring the family to a really nice mexican restaurant. I looked at the menu for thirty seconds and ordered a cheeseburger with fries. I have never seen a more disappointed waiter in my life.

You are not alone in this crime
I used to pee off the deck of my childhood home pretty much every morning until the age of 10. Is that a crime? Apparently, yes.

Land of the Free my ass.
i am popecrunch.
(05-14-2018, 05:36 PM)Drago156 Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 04:21 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Once my parents decided to bring the family to a really nice mexican restaurant. I looked at the menu for thirty seconds and ordered a cheeseburger with fries. I have never seen a more disappointed waiter in my life.

You are not alone in this crime

If you like tacos, order enchiladas (taco of beef, cheese, and/or chicken with sauce over it), or the 'taco salad' (basically a fried or baked tortilla filled with salad), or tostadas (flat tacos)
if not, go for fajitas (strips of x meat whatever you order)
also sopapillas are amazing (fried cinnamon and sugar pastry)
...rocky mountain oysters...are not oysters.
(05-15-2018, 02:21 AM)popecrunch Wrote: i am popecrunch.

The most heinous of all crimes.
I park my car at the supermarket and then go to a completely different store
I disappeared for like two years.
(05-15-2018, 12:20 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I disappeared for like two years.
Grand Theft Self, eh? You're lucky that's a difficult crime to prosecute, bub.

edit: Should'a went with Grand Theft Auto, dang.
I once stole a 0.33 liter bottle of Cola. My excuse was that if you bought a small pizza you get a bottle of soda for free. but I bought a medium pizza that day, and that does not include the free soda.

A friend of mine with a criminal backround called me a " "Where i live" Punk.". I live in an area of Norway known for petty crimes.

I was worried for a week about the police tracking me down.

Other than that I cannot remember doing any intentional crime.

Atleast the pizza was great.