Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sport
We already have a baseball bat so why not a traitor pitcher outfit?  With a mitt, cleats, a cap and uniform the whole ensemble lets you throw things with terrifying force.  The mitts will always catch whatever is thrown at you if you have an open hand....including bullets and lasers.  Which you can throw back!  However anyone with the bat can completely fuck your day up and hit stuff right back at you.

This is pretty intense so maybe 6 7 TC

Also corny baseball jokes when you throw

Now that i think of it it should just be the mitts so you can rock wrestler football and pitcher simultaneously
I swear to god you people are just looking through my ideas, gimping them, and presenting them as your own.

I'm sure I don't need to say how for baseball shenanigans I am.
We can never have too many balls.
I don't "read" threads or anything else
This is a 3 year old post, but this is a great idea
Grenade Baseball?
seems like a better space-american football kit
The safk is really good. It provides insane levels of armor alone, which is insane. Then, the dash ability can be used both offensively AND defensively, or even as utility! (It can get you out of welded lockers). Its well worth the 7 Tc with that alone, but then you can stun anyone with a ranged football! My only complaint is that the cleats arnt noslips, I mean theyre cleats, but you still slip? 

The baseball glove would be a 7 tc projectile immunity, (that arent even insuls)
12 TC baseball crate...

Comes with gear for three... a pitching costume, a batting costume and a catching costume. Along with two special "baseball implanters" that only allow the implanted players to antagonize in the form of an impromptu baseball game and a bag of 50 baseballs.

Totally intended for a comedic traitor gimmick.
(07-05-2021, 08:54 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: The safk is really good. It provides insane levels of armor alone, which is insane. Then, the dash ability can be used both offensively AND defensively, or even as utility! (It can get you out of welded lockers). Its well worth the 7 Tc with that alone, but then you can stun anyone with a ranged football! My only complaint is that the cleats arnt noslips, I mean theyre cleats, but you still slip? 

The baseball glove would be a 7 tc projectile immunity, (that arent even insuls)

Well yeah, cause the cleats are just on hard metal, there’s nothing to keep them from slipping
Clearly the cleats puncture into the floor and stop you from slipping! The syndicates don’t cut costs on cleats like nanotrasen cut costs on the floor!
did you lunatics revive a thread from 3 years ago?
(07-05-2021, 01:11 PM)Rilor Wrote: did you lunatics revive a thread from 3 years ago?

There was a (now deleted) spambot post here that necroed the thread.
[Image: 9d535cf48c82c2992e192618378b55e4.png]
WISE FROM UR GWAVE