Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Detectives special traitor bullets should come with an unloaded pistol.
Just got it in a spy round.  Looked at it and felt sad.

Please make me not sad.

Alternatively, a pistol loaded with anti-armor rounds and one less round.
Technature, I think what you're meant to do with them is load them into a zipgun or steal the det's revolver
Doesn't it not have the Pistol because the detective already has one? I don't know why it would be Det. only otherwise...
This is bad because if there's no detective, there's no way for you to get a revolver
(05-07-2018, 02:56 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: This is bad because if there's no detective, there's no way for you to get a revolver

That's not quite true. Packet magic.
(05-07-2018, 02:59 PM)Xaviens Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 02:56 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: This is bad because if there's no detective, there's no way for you to get a revolver

Double "That's not quite true." The only way you can get a revolver without having a detective be spawned in the round, is on Mushroom, where an extra revolver spawns. Otherwise, the only revolver in the game will be the one the detective spawns with.
(05-07-2018, 03:08 PM)InternetDweller Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 02:59 PM)Xaviens Wrote:

Double "That's not quite true." The only way you can get a revolver without having a detective be spawned in the round, is on Mushroom, where an extra revolver spawns. Otherwise, the only revolver in the game will be the one the detective spawns with.

It would be on mushroom.