Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The special attack for C-saber and toy swords should be the same color as the blade
Also, C-saber should have a chance to reflect energy weapons if held in the active hand. I thought that it used to do this, but apparently not. This suggestion is less important that the reclolour though.
Eeeehhhh, C-saber people are hard enough to deal with without the ability to throw tazer charges back at you.
I mean damaging energy weapons, not the taser. Just wanted to complete the star wars image really.

But I care far more about a special attack recolor.
I like the idea of it reflecting lasers, but not directly back in the direction they came from. Instead just randomly fling them away. I assume this only happens if your swipe coincides with when the projectile hits?

Tasers should just be absorbed by the blade rather than reflected. Bullets either unaffected, or reduced in damage. I figure if they hit the blade they'd be moving too fast to melt all the way, resulting in molten lead still hitting you
You guys are focusing on the wrong part of this post.
The color change. Yeah good idea.
i men liek yea colour chang idea iss fien nu reel coment tere.

I tend to look at everything in the post, so eh. Maybe if it deflected in a random direction in a 60 degree cone in front of them it wouldn't be that bad, but the main offset with the saber was that it was essentially an instant kill weapon that required the user to be next to you for use. Something that offsets that weakness needs real consideration before implementing.