Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor AI eye can't set manufacturer output targets
If you're looking around as the AI eye and try to set a manufacturer to output to a nearby floor, you're told "only living mobs can set that".
didnt know where else to post this without making a bug report for something trivial: recalling to mainframe from the AEye resets what you were tracking. is annoying if following someone in and out of shells
(05-03-2018, 09:34 AM)Dabir Wrote: If you're looking around as the AI eye and try to set a manufacturer to output to a nearby floor, you're told "only living mobs can set that".

more of a feature request, unless you could do it before

(05-04-2018, 11:12 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: didnt know where else to post this without making a bug report for something trivial: recalling to mainframe from the AEye resets what you were tracking. is annoying if following someone in and out of shells

i would hope so??
(05-05-2018, 01:45 AM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 11:12 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: didnt know where else to post this without making a bug report for something trivial: recalling to mainframe from the AEye resets what you were tracking. is annoying if following someone in and out of shells

i would hope so??

fuck i meant from a robot shell, not the AEye. so if you're tracking someone on cams, go into a robot shell, then go back to mainframe from there, it no longer continues tracking the person as it used to

js, a general thread on AI eye bugs is here https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9454