Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Shit keeps appearing under other shti
I built a table on a cargo transporter receiver pad, the pad was under the table. I built a computer then pulled the parts out, the parts appeared under the computer. I set up a graviton accelerator and put a crate on it, the crate appeared under the graviton. It's happening all over the place.
Chemistry breakers do this a lot when ejected, which is the easiest way I know of to reproduce this
Right-clicking a pile of objects and then "move to top" on one of them has no effect on this. Object order seems to shift as you move around as well.
def been getting this as well. There's ways to work around it, but it's annoying
It even happens with vending machines at times.
(05-03-2018, 08:06 AM)Dabir Wrote: Minor Shit keeps appearing under other shti

Even the t's are appearing under the i's!

I can also report this, it has been happening for a long time. Sometimes the angle you are from the object changes what layer it is on too, though that may be a separate issue.
Things shifting layer as you move around is an old issue yeah, but things appearing in the wrong order is definitely new, at least within the last couple months or however long it was since I last played.
i distinctly remember bottles/beakers/etc appearing under those chem extractracting/storing machines or whatever being an oooooooold issue around as long as ive been playing
This is a BYOND bug. now, it's probably possible to fix it ourselves by forcing spawned items to certain layers, but I'd like to wait a bit to see if it's fixed in any of the upcoming 512 beta releases