Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hitting the IJKL keys to flail your character should count as resisting
So you can get the satisfaction of button mashing that clicking resist rapidly doesn't satisfy
I agree that it would be a lot more satisfying, however, it would make resisting much more easier. I suggest that for every two or three button presses, it would ammount to one resist click.
This is incredibly dumb and I want it but considering I can push the four buttons about 20-30 times total in a second, I'm not sure how well that would work. Would it just activate once per second like resist does?
(05-03-2018, 11:02 AM)Technature Wrote: This is incredibly dumb and I want it but considering I can push the four buttons about 20-30 times total in a second, I'm not sure how well that would work.  Would it just activate once per second like resist does?

Yeah, it would work at the same rate, it's just hitting those keys rapidly would count towards it
(05-03-2018, 11:19 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 11:02 AM)Technature Wrote: This is incredibly dumb and I want it but considering I can push the four buttons about 20-30 times total in a second, I'm not sure how well that would work.  Would it just activate once per second like resist does?

Yeah, it would work at the same rate, it's just hitting those keys rapidly would count towards it

This is incredibly dumb and I want it.
I also want this.
No, I like how it is now, that the flailing does nothing. It's funny.