Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
hold an 'old gooncode' event once a month like assday
i think it would be fun
If you want poo back, just come out and say it man.
As someone who has fond memories of old goonstation I really never want to go back to how the game was even if it's for a day. The game controls and performs better than ever and I dont want to play in a slideshow version of the game with less features and controls even for a day.

I dont think most of us do either seeing how there was a large and vocal annoyance over some of the old maps recently.
This would be a major pain in the ass to do for very little actual benefit.

Basically, an April Fool's joke at BEST.

"A grandpa's space stations? That's for pubbies and grandpas. I think you knows it." - Paraphrased Metal God
[okay yeah pre-gooncode but yeah I like my strawmen]
I think old goon code is like gone. Gone and wiped.
i asked and some of the coders said they had some old revisions of code. i don't know what revision and how far back it goes though
(06-09-2018, 04:30 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i asked and some of the coders said they had some old revisions of code. i don't know what revision and how far back it goes though

I mean, you can grab rev 4407 pretty easily.
(06-09-2018, 04:30 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i asked and some of the coders said they had some old revisions of code. i don't know what revision and how far back it goes though

It goes pretty far back. I Could revert to 2010code if I wanted to. Modern byond won't play it though.