Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Obesity mutation with frog jumpsuit breaks a lot of things
I mutated into obesity from radiation while wearing a frog jumpsuit, and taking a leap(while there was still a lot of message spam of "You burst out of the frog jumpsuit! Your leg muscles shrink back to normal.") appeared to totally destroy the game process, causing people to be stuck in stun, unable to use their hands, etc.

In fact, it got so bad that it necessitated a world reboot.

EDIT: Something else I should mention is that while I still had the "irradiated" status effect symbol, I took no damage or mutated any more, so I have to guess that this bug somehow crashed one of the server processes.
This is both hilarious and terrifying!
[Image: 8e8738da5ead782fee1ed481b6f5ab2b--funny-...-funny.jpg]

I͜͞ a̢̛m̶̛̕ ͡K̢͏̧er̵̨͟m̵̕i̷t̸̸̛ ̧̡t̵̶h̨̕͏e̶̕ f͏́r̛͘og͏͟͞,̨͜ ̷͝͠d̢͡ȩ͟s͡t̸̨ro͞͡y̵̕͞ȩ̀͞r o̢͡f̢́ ̢͡͞w͢ǫ͏r͝l̢d͢͡͠s͠҉!͠͡
It is absolutely incredible that a small issue like this can destroy the entire fucking game.
Uh... should we move this to exploits before a rude person reads this and tries to abuse it?
Quote:Uh... should we move this to exploits before a rude person reads this and tries to abuse it?

Honestly, it's such an edge case to get a frog suit anyways (it's a drop from a red goods crate), and having access to genetics/radiation RNG to get obesity, I don't think that this can be easily abused.