Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind-Controlled Wheelchair for the Limbless
NanoTrasen recognizes those employees who have sacrificed their limbs in the line of duty. For that reason, station medbays have been issued zero or more Mind-Controlled Wheelchairs. When strapped in by a trained medical professional (or suitable replacement), the wheelchair reads the muscle twitches of the occupant's forehead and propels itself in whatever cardinal direction they are thinking about going! Even employees without limbs can be valued supervisors or radio hosts.

Comes with a pre-charged power cell compatible with most station equipment. Do not expose to extreme heat, vacuum, or intense magnetic fields (which may cause the sensors to go haywire and shoot the wheelchair off in any direction). NanoTrasen is not responsible for injuries resulting from use or misuse.
If someone sprites it (well), I'll code it.
I sprited a wheelchair and it was even in the game for a bit, not sure what happened to it. I think Haine coded it?
Oh, huh! Yeah, it's still a spawnable object.
Needs a head strap thingy though. I had this in mind when I came up with it.

[Image: DyNk0Ao.jpg]

It... sorta worked, but mostly just gave you headaches from trying to move a Breakout paddle with your MIND.

This is a Mindchair. I'm pretty sure this is just an electric wheelchair with a video game headset stuck to it. Does Medicare cover that?
You can put a limbless person on a segway and they can move around fine. They'll just need help getting back on