Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.31 Average
Note to All: Please rate suggestions!
Exclamation 
I notice that only half the suggestions ever get voted on and mostly they're 1s or 5s, please vote on what the OP states and vote fairly based on how much you like it

1: It's shit, you have 5 seconds before I release the hounds (ex. f a n c i e r   n o o s e / Bring back poo)

2: It's shit with glitter, rework the entire suggestion and it may be looked at again (ex. Anything about making HoS less restricted. Perhaps rework it to "Make auditions more fun and less anxious")

3. I like it BUT there's a problem in it that could only be fixed with MORE RULES or a rework (ex. Anything Sec/Traitor/Big related, probably will be mildly liked but lost to the depths of the 2nd page, never to be seen again)

4. I like it mostly, you get to live this time. Perhaps a few kinks need working out but then id love to see it added (ex. Toggle for dual)

5. That. I love. I absolutely love. I want it. It's Everything (ex. Bring back Poo Radio Hotkey)

Since this is the suggestions forum and I don't like being yelled at I suggest that you bring back poo do as said above