Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spy PDAs pinpoint a specified delivery location.
Say you need to deliver something to the starboard maintenance.  But wait a sec.  What the fuck is that?  Minutes spent wasted trying to find your delivery, walking around slapping that cake at your PDA as your bosses start demanding new items.

So what if the PDA could work as a tracker you could turn on and off?  Select the thing you (should already) have and go to the destination.  Once it starts flashing the circle, you know you can send it.

It naturally doesn't work for big bounties as they work anywhere, and you still have to find the item in question yourself.  Spies don't need the help finding the shit they need to steal.

Sincerely,
A man tired of losing bounties for items I have damn it.
Figuring out what parts of the map the game actually defines as what parts is a bit of a pain. I like this idea.
My personal opinion is we really oughta simply the names of locations, as this can also be an issue when using the cameras
This would rule as a spy. Not only because most people don't refer to locations by their "official" names, but also because last I checked, some of the spy bounty drop-off locations are not even listed on the wiki.