Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give cyborgs a Healthgoggles upgrade
Whenever I'm not being a medical doctor, or someone with medbay access, I love being a mediborg. Having access to all the useful medical supplies whenever I need them and not having to worry about space or swapping hands around is a godsend.
However, the one thing I do miss having as a medical doctor are the ProDoc healthgoggles. As a medical doctor, if I was in a real rush, for example if I'm trying to save someone during combat, or if I need to fix up several people at the same time, I could easily see how much health they have and how close they are to dying. Not so as a cyborg.

If I'm trying to save someone AND I'm being hounded at the same time, most likely by the person who attacked my patient in the first place, I don't have time to whip out my health scanner to find out exactly what he needs, or how much health he has! With the goggles, I can tell if he/she is about to die the very next second! This is especially important if there's more than one victim.

maybe have the mediborg start with the healthgoggles instead of thermals vOv
basically this is all an excuse so that cyborgs can use healthgoggles cause they're super nice please add tia
I second this, I was wondering why mediborgs don't have medigoggles.

I mean really it makes more sense then thermals.
atomic1fire Wrote:I second this, I was wondering why mediborgs don't have medigoggles.

I mean really it makes more sense then thermals.

Especially as the thermals don't actually work.
Sailor Dave Wrote:If I'm trying to save someone AND I'm being hounded at the same time, most likely by the person who attacked my patient in the first place, I don't have time to whip out my health scanner to find out exactly what he needs

Inaprovaline.

But yes I support this.
I don't really know how to set this up, but I support the idea. Hopefully one of the coders who deals with cyborgs a lot will see this.