Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How did you come up with your name?
Username stuff:
Wraithcraft is an embarrassing leftover from a time long ago. Wraiths were cool because they were like ghosts but *edgy* and craft has pretty obvious origins so I won't spell it out. I stuck to it for so long because by the time I realized what I had done to myself, it was already integrated into nearly everything I did on the internet. I've slowly been weeding it out, though, so that's fun!

On the plus side, I've already switched to a C-key with a less stupid name... Adharainspace. (I'll change my forum name as soon as I figure out how.) Adhara is an alternative name for Epsilon Canis Majoris, the second brightest star in the Canis Majoris constellation. The "In space" part stems from the fact that I play this love-able game, which will forever be a part of me.

Character Name Stuff:
Irene Robinson was a name that I pieced together pretty randomly. Irene was the first name that came to me and Robinson came from the fact that I had watched Meet the Robinson's earlier that week. My first character, Doctor Science, was one I just did a lot of stupid toxins and chemistry stuff with.

If you get anything from this post, it should be that I can't name something creatively to save my life.
Welp, for my OOC/Byond username, it comes partly from my xbox gamertag and partly from the fact that I would just use the username Drago EVERY WHERE.

for IC, I used that previously stated name for the first and used the same last name as the friend who invited me to goon
I split Sovexe into Sov Exant

Sov is the word for sleeping in a few languages

Sovexe is really an extension of Sov...Sov.exe - so sleep.exe
My username:

I was a nerd for TF2 and TF2 youtubers at the time, so I came up with this username and stuck with it since. It eventually shortened to "schwick" which I now go by today. The only other username I really remember using often is "WE ARE A BREAD", which is also an obscure reference to the TF2 community.

Roman Lawhon is a random name I generated with a tool that lets you generate names. I chose the Russian name generator and got this eventually, which sounded neat. Eventually he just grew into the Russian Joe Dirt we all know and love today.
Maxwell Siegfried DeMon and his flavor text are a reference to Maxwell's Demon, a thermodynamics thing.
Any other names you might see me play are probably either dumb puns or other obscure (or not so obscure) references.