Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Play Barotrauma Together
Quote:Barotrauma is a 2D online multiplayer game taking place in a submarine travelling through the icy depths of Jupiter’s moon Europa. The bone-crushing pressure outside the submarine, the strange creatures inhabiting the ocean and the potentially dangerous equipment and machines on board ensure that the tiniest slip can turn the game into a chaotic struggle for survival.

The game is heavily inspired by Space Station 13 and a game concept called Pressure. A free alpha version of the game can be downloaded from the following link: http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/

I suppose that this thread is an interest check to see if any of y'all nerds would be interested in getting together to play Barotrauma together some time.

Here are some more pros to convince you:

- It's like Space Station 13, but you control where the ship goes.
- You depend your fellow crew members, and they depend upon you.
- Cool enemies to kill, and even cooler ruins to explore.
- We've got Discord to co-ordinate this (see: #barotrauma).
- It's free.

Let's do this????

edit: also Human Fall Flat let's play that together thanks
I'd be up for it
Absolutely, the few times this community got together to play Barotrauma were a blast. I'd totally be down depending on the time you all want to play it.
definitely!
This game is good
lets do it!!!!
Is single player supposed to be literally impossible or am I just bad at killing those giant shrimp you run into all the time?
Been playing it for a bit, guess if there's goons there I might as well join back in (Here's hoping somebody remakes destiny as a submarine)
I am never around at the right time with a mic, but yes, i like this fun friend videogame time.
Okay, team. Let's make this happen (again) on the weekend some time.