Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wizard tweaks/suggestions
Wizard is one of those traitor types that feels pretty outdated, and unfun for a lot of people who aren't the wizard.  I think it could use some change!

First off, one of the best changes we've made is making changeling way more participatory.  Even defeated players can still interact and have fun with the round!  I think wizards could also be re-tooled towards this.

PRESENTING THE ECTONOMICON!

Harvesting the souls of recently departed crewmembers allow you to charge up your special wizard book, to summon these departed spirits as various creatures and monsters.  All the way from cockroaches to wendigos! Or maybe it gives you more spells or something who knows!   The face on the book talks out loud, letting whoever gets sucked inside anonymously blab at the wizard.

Also since kudzu kind of sucks now presenting THE DRUID'S STAFF

This stick lets you summon kudzu, and changes up the wizard game a bit.  It starts off weak but gets more powers the more kudzu tiles are around, including the ability to move freely/see through the kudzu!

ok so the second idea doesn't really build off the core one BUT both are new takes on wizarding that don't require the old system to be torn up.  Just make each item a 3 point cost and it'll be fine I promise

i lied. there are no tweaks
kudzu druid should have an expensive spell that turns all weed plants into kudzu plants
yeah and probably also tomatos and maneaters i want more mobs on station

hell both are good candidates for summoning, really. skeletons/ghosts/zombies/animated gib parts for the ectomancer, living critters for the druid?