Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Chiron FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(04-17-2018, 04:34 AM)Recusor Wrote: I was part of a 2 man syndi squad who needed to place the nuke in EVA storage. We spent about 30 mintues killing crew and demanding they reveal to us where EVA storage is on the map. Does it exist?

That was one hell of a round though, partner
No regrets!
Out of the 5 times I played it 4 of them were a low priority AI. Had no problems on the 5th as a mortal because I spawned with 2 oxygen tanks

Chiron is perfect, change my mind
I don't think I can find any intercoms. I can't eavesdrop as an AI

EDIT: Actually, that's not entirely true. Some areas are flush with them, while others are almost complete dead zones. There's definitely places the AI can see you and not hear you, which I guess could be a feature?
(05-06-2018, 02:00 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I don't think I can find any intercoms. I can't eavesdrop as an AI

i've seen a few, but not a large amount.

also, the artifact lab computer doesn't let you interact with the electricity box, so it's unusable. and there are no welders anywhere on the science outpost
both sets of interior windows between botany and the kitchen are controlled by the chef, so to hand ingredients through it, the botanist needs to either get the chef's attention and have them open the window first, or walk all the way around to the bar and drop off their produce. would be nice if it was a shared table like clarion's kitchen/botany divide, with each side accessible by its own department, it appears to be intended to work that way
Not enough gear for a full mining crew
(05-10-2018, 06:16 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Enough gear for a full mining crew
the guardbuddies don't seem to patrol, cause they can't get off the research outpost. also i think i encountered that 'research shuttle being 1 billion degrees' bug but im not certain
I'm thinkin the guard buddy room should be on the station itself, while everything else about them can remain on research station.
(05-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 06:16 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Enough gear for a full mining crew

Hey, I shuffled mining around per Kubius' designs and now there's more mining stuff.
There are no drone rechargers (I don't know if this was said already).

That's like a third of ghost participation gone right there.
The kitchen lacks a meat hook to string monkeys up on. Not necessarily absolutely needed since the gibber as also an option, but just something I noticed
Kitchen lacks a produce satchel. Bar cannot be accessed by the chef.
(06-01-2018, 10:06 AM)Grek Wrote: Bar cannot be accessed by the chef.

I would assume this is an intentional feature? I believe it's this way on the other maps. Happy to be proven wrong, but if "chef gets access to the bar" is a desired feature, feel free to make an Ideas and Suggestions post about it.