Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Readster plays farty spaceman and saves the world
Hello yes I have begun doing videos about this game please watch

Please post glowing reviews and general criticism in this thread. I hope to make maybe 1 video a week depending on work.
My headset broke

Ill have to wait till later to watch it, hope I'm in it so I can shower the comment section in self praising glory
I like it! I noticed that your PDA window and disposal chute window (Flush etc) werent visible. Not too much of an issue and still watching but your narration is fun!
Spectacular video, enjoyed that one quite a bit though I'd recommend doing some editing so the unimportant bits don't show, maybe adding the commentary afterwards, not necessary but it would help when for people with a time constraint along with making it easier to hear
lol, i was being interrogated as a suspect. To be fair, I did help Rowan make bombs, but I did nothing!
idea: do one about surviving badmin rounds. i will do my very worst to destroy your immortal fuckin' soul, your goal will be to reach the end of the round alive and wishing to remain that way.
editing videos sucks butts and no one cares, especially not for ss13. no one edits ss13 vids, they just speed them up and have no commentary and normally some stupid music
(04-06-2018, 12:41 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: editing videos sucks butts and no one cares, especially not for ss13. no one edits ss13 vids, they just speed them up and have no commentary and normally some stupid music

Touche, though louder talking would be a little nice, then again I'm hearing impaired so it's probably fine for everyone else
If I talk louder how can I make ss13 asmr with gentle keyboard sounds