Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Circle of Trust
Reddit's April event this year is r/circleoftrust. The rules are as follows:
  • All users are able to create their own circle and give their circle a name and a password.
  • If another user has the password to a circle, they can either join or betray the circle.
  • Betraying a circle will destroy it, but your name will be exposed in the process.
  • The goal is to get as many people to join your circle as possible without being betrayed.
The reason I made this thread is because I have made my circle the offical Goonstation circle, under the name "A Shitty Diner somewhere in space". The password is "I want to get off Shitty Bill's Wild Ride.", punctuation and capitalization count. On the off chance that my circle is betrayed, someone else may step up and create a new Goonstation Circle. Other than that, feel free to share your own circle here if you trust us enough.
im in *scream
Joined... My names never match to each other
rip its private now

Oopsie whoopsie, we need to do some bug squashing. Your circle will still be intact when we come back very shortly.
I'm surprised this lasted long enough for you to post the password.
This was innevitable.
Who betrayed it?
(04-02-2018, 06:25 PM)elan_oots Wrote: Who betrayed it?

I'm not gonna point fingers BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

[Image: QWBPit.jpg]
damn it readster
[Image: we-are-experiencing-lemporary-incoherent...045750.png]
(04-02-2018, 07:48 PM)elan_oots Wrote: damn it readster

[Image: giphy.gif]
Banging head against the wall Argh! Banging head against the wall Argh! Banging head against the wall Argh!