Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clown Vomit should be colorful.
Anything less than rainbow colored vomit should be considered shameful.

Alternatively, I will accept pink vomit.
I respectively suggest that the clown should be able to eat crayons, thus changing what colour/s their vomit is.
It IS goonstation-like.
(09-07-2018, 11:18 AM)Recusor Wrote: I respectively suggest that the clown should be able to eat crayons, thus changing what colour/s their vomit is.

also clown vomit should have some sugar in it
(09-07-2018, 11:18 AM)Recusor Wrote: I respectively suggest that the clown should be able to eat crayons, thus changing what colour/s their vomit is.

Oh my god yes

This is a good idea
(09-09-2018, 09:44 AM)Sov Wrote:

This is a good idea

Agreed. We must perform clown vomit pixel art.
Clown vomit should be a chem that applies a glitchgun effect to whatever surface or item its applied to, a sort of colorful reagent on steroids.

Just remembering that at least the one streamer I watch often refers to graphical corruption from data corruption as "clown vomit".
(09-11-2018, 02:39 PM)MrMagolor Wrote: Clown vomit should be a chem that applies a glitchgun effect to whatever surface or item its applied to, a sort of colorful reagent on steroids.

Just remembering that at least the one streamer I watch often refers to graphical corruption from data corruption as "clown vomit".

I want this just for the possibility of some harvesting room being made where someone just beats a chained up clown to harvest its valuable vomit.
Clowns are just dumb idiots in stupid costumes, they are no more magical or special than anyone else.

Cluwnes and rainbow fluid victims, however...