Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Average over time - Reactor Statistics Computer
Lightbulb 
Thanks to the new Reactor Statistics Computer I finally learned how to generate a sustainable burn that doesn't engulf the entire station in a massive fireball. However, the Average stats calculate the average from when the computer was turned on or "Reset Avg" was last clicked.

Could there be an option added to the RSC to allow for the Average statistics to only calculate an average over a specified time period? I'm thinking somewhere from 15 second to a minute or even a user-specified value. This would make short-term rates-of-change in pressure much easier to notice when fiddling with gas composition and flow rates.
(03-31-2018, 06:51 PM)DietingĀ Hippo Wrote: Thanks to the new Reactor Statistics Computer I finally learned how to generate a sustainable burn that doesn't engulf the entire station in a massive fireball. However, the Average stats calculate the average from when the computer was turned on or "Reset Avg" was last clicked.

Could there be an option added to the RSC to allow for the Average statistics to only calculate an average over a specified time period? I'm thinking somewhere from 15 second to a minute or even a user-specified value. This would make short-term rates-of-change in pressure much easier to notice when fiddling with gas composition and flow rates.

sure. ill put it on my list