Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Yogino permabanned by mybluecorners
Who banned you?: mybluecorners
Byond Key: yogino
Date of Ban: 9/10/2016
Specified Reason for Ban: Used a labeller to label many crewmen 'Nigger', logs out when questioned
Ban Length: Permaban

What lead to the ban?:
To put it simply, I was just trying to be a very toxic player. I didn't intend on playing the game how it's meant to be played, nor take the rules seriously and follow them.

Reason for appealing? / Why should I be unbanned?:
It's been about 2 years now, and I'm interested in playing Space Station 13. Needless to say, I can't. I understand the rules and regulations and intend on following them with no further toxic play. 

Evasion Attempts: I played with the intention of being toxic. As soon as an admin attempted to contact me in-game, I logged without a reply.
MBC is not available at the moment so they've given me permission to step in here.

Firstly you seem to have misunderstood the intentions of the "Evasion Attempts" section of the appeal. The purpose of this section is for you to own up to attempting to bypass our ban system honestly.

With that said I find it immediately offputting that you have 5 evasion attempts racked up in the last 3 hours. This shows a significant lack of respect for our server and our rules, therefore I would like to ask a few questions.

1) Why you thought it appropriate to try and evade the ban first instead of posting this appeal?

2) Why we should consider that you will be less toxic of a player when you've already broken another rule by evading?

3) Why we should believe you are sincere in this appeal when you clearly only made it because you ran out of options? I mean clearly you are just appealing because you were unable to defeat the evasion detection.

Honestly had you not tried to evade and just posted this appeal the ban would probably have been lifted quite quickly but now I would like some honest answers to the above questions.
I didn't know appealing was an option, so I resorted to trying shady stuff.
The exact ban reason you were given was "Used a labeller to label many crewmen 'Nigger', logs out when questioned. Appeal this on the forums," so I find it really hard to believe you didn't know you could appeal the ban unless you seriously just didn't read why you were banned.

I also find it really hard to believe you could spend 3 hours looking up ways to ban evade but not once think to look into if you could appeal the ban.

Honestly you're going to need to put a lot more effort into this appeal since you've already shown a significant lack of respect for our staff and rules.
(03-31-2018, 04:55 PM)Readster Wrote: The exact ban reason you were given was "Used a labeller to label many crewmen 'Nigger', logs out when questioned. Appeal this on the forums," so I find it really hard to believe you didn't know you could appeal the ban unless you seriously just didn't read why you were banned.

I also find it really hard to believe you could spend 3 hours looking up ways to ban evade but not once think to look into if you could appeal the ban.

Honestly you're going to need to put a lot more effort into this appeal since you've already shown a significant lack of respect for our staff and rules.

Well I'm sorry that you're SUCH A FUCKING NIGGER
All I wanted was an apology and for you to admit you made this appeal because you couldn't evade but sure you can prove my point I guess!