Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an important message about the future of ss13
having "autisticpowers.com" in my browsing history is basically the worst thing ever how am i supposed to explain that to anyone who borrows my computer
Clear your browsing history?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Clear your browsing history?

lol no way
I think it's hilarious
and if they actually go so far as to visit the actual "autisticpowers.info" page i basically have no choice but to kill them
BruceHenke Wrote:and if they actually go so far as to visit the actual "autisticpowers.info" page i basically have no choice but to kill them
Oh god my eyes.
BruceHenke Wrote:and if they actually go so far as to visit the actual "autisticpowers.info" page i basically have no choice but to kill them
ss13 is a dark and shameful secret
SS13 fart in he own url. A shameful SS13.
Maybe you should buy and donate a new domain then. GetDownWithTheClown.com seems to be available.
You're right, having this website in my browsing history is bad.

We should all delete our browsing histories and quit ss13 forever, making sure to never come back to this horrible website.
wait for ss13 nonbyond to come out and use the spacestation13.com forums for stuff.
fuck no i have this shit bookmarked
Yeah I'm not an admin hut I bet if you offered to host a new domain on your own money it would be appreciated. Also the main page is hilarious.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Yeah I'm not an admin hut I bet if you offered to host a new domain on your own money it would be appreciated. Also the main page is hilarious.

implying i can afford that
Hey maybe some other likeminded people would contribute to the good cause!