Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Preach to everybody about your favorite not Goonstation game
(03-05-2019, 11:34 AM)Technature Wrote: Factorio legitimately looks so damn complicated...

thats the appeal b a b y

i was thinking about reinstalling factorio like earlier today so this is convenient.

also i greatly recommend subnautica despite the fact i can barely play it at the moment due to a dying graphics card, it's very good, but a little spooky due to the whole dark ocean full of big critters thing. (there is a creative mode kinda where everythings free if you think you won't enjoy having to scavenge for resources)
Subnautica is a great game and it creates a really good atmosphere with spooky moments. Less like jumps scares, but rather "i dont want to die and lose stuff" moments. I was lucky enough to get it for free back then on the Epic launcher.
Thimbleweed Park is free on Epic games at the moment. If you like classic adventure games, this is right up yer alley.
idk if it's still going cause it was limited stock but humble gave out a game called Tacoma for free like earlier today, and not only did i finish it before the end of the day, but i loved it. it's a little story-based game set in a space station, with you being the only person there, and living through the memories of the crew that were there via AR, learning about what happened as you go. there's a bunch of little secrets you can find by scouring and rewinding the memories, i think the game is meant to have achievements but via humble it doesn't seem to, as humble gives you a non-steam download for some reason.

anyway, little, extremely well made, story-based adventure in space, i very much recommend. here's the link to the humble page: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tacom...le_index_2

but i cannot guarantee it'll still be functional when you look cause it claims to be limited. anyway, check it out, get it if you can, it's very good and doesn't take too long to finish if you're worried about it taking too long
Sweet, Id post this on the GAME CODES & CLUWNE AGENDA thread, that's where we post suddenly free vidyas
Just as a quick share, I've started playing an addicting, and thematically related browser game again called Seedship.

Basically, you play as the AI for a spaceship full of humanity's last hope for continued survival as you spend lightyears looking for a new planet your passengers can call home. It's a fairly tricky text-based adventure type game that has quite a large amount of randomly generated events, and outcomes to each event. If you're a fan of quick little adventures, then this game is for you.
(03-22-2019, 08:50 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Sweet, Id post this on the GAME CODES & CLUWNE AGENDA thread, that's where we post suddenly free vidyas

i was gonna repost it but didnt wanna post the same thing in 2 threads and had already posted it here, so eh
(03-22-2019, 08:33 PM)Skornzy Wrote: Just as a quick share, I've started playing an addicting, and thematically related browser game again called Seedship.

Basically, you play as the AI for a spaceship full of humanity's last hope for continued survival as you spend lightyears looking for a new planet your passengers can call home. It's a fairly tricky text-based adventure type game that has quite a large amount of randomly generated events, and outcomes to each event. If you're a fan of quick little adventures, then this game is for you.
This game also has a free mobile version!