Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Preach to everybody about your favorite not Goonstation game
[Image: MKScreenShot14.jpg]

Metal Knights is a REALLY old game that still gets updated once in a while?  Best description I got is Advance Wars with a tech level and potential diplomacy with more than 2 players in the game.

It has typos and isn't the best free game out there, but it's okay and seems to have had a lot of effort put into it.  My only real gripe with it is you basically HAVE to register for multiplayer games (Fork over $16+ which isn't the worst), as not registering means you don't keep research over turns (though you can still build new units from the original city that discovered it) and have to build several universities at once?  Best case scenario, no one can get to the really cool stuff and worst case scenario, you're getting nuked and being destroyed by robots while you can't build much better than tanks.

Note:I tried to find something with players trying to fight for control over an area but this was the only thing I could find.

Also Note:It only has 6 maps? Which is weird since when I originally found it it had like...30 or 40? But you can make your own maps anyway so eh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preach to everybody about your favorite not Goonstation game - by Technature - 08-19-2018, 11:17 AM