Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Preach to everybody about your favorite not Goonstation game
I consider EVE SS13's distant cousin that grew up to be famous whilst SS13 went off to practice kazoo in the toilet
7 days to die is fun even though its unfinished and i play it alone
Grand turismo 6 and Assestto corsa with a nice sim wheel has made the past few months of my boundless existence.
My favorite non-goonstation game is goonstation.
I hear it's nice but I prefer goonstation over goonstation as it has more of an orgnic feel, though I might try out goonstation soon I hear it's rather similar
Arena of Valor: a moba that i like and force everyone to play. make your account and add me or i will steal everyones choco chip cookiez. but if you are better than me then i will steal your milk and cookiez.
(04-04-2018, 05:08 PM)SoniTeh1 Wrote: Arena of Valor: a moba that i like and force everyone to play. make your account and add me or i will steal everyones choco chip cookiez. but if you are better than me then i will steal your milk and cookiez.

This sounds like a real potential lose lose situation honestly.
dont point out the situation or i will uh steal your cake
and tea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vXE-BeWSM

Team Buddies is the greatest PS1 game you've never heard of.  It combines RTS with Top down shooter and adds a little bit of sociopathy to the mix.

You play as a single (and eventually batallion) of buddies.  You collect blocks, place them on your building pad, and get weapons, more guys, and vehicles based on the formation.  There's a lot of sets with different weapons and buddies, from pistols and grenades to machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, and even lasers.  Sadly, the game's rare as hell, so you'll want an emulator and the game as an ISO to play it.

Also, the single player cutscenes are hilarious.
Ah, I miss top down shooters. So much that I'm gonna add a now-defunct one to the list: Infantry Online, Bug Hunt.

I loved playin' that so much. "Regular" IO was great too, but BH was my fav.
I've really been enjoying SpyParty for the past few days. The game just went Early Access on Steam, and I can definitely say it's a great game that's entirely playable now. Not personally quite sure it's worth the $25 price tag, but take a look and let me know if you're interested in playing sometime.
(04-12-2018, 11:53 AM)Mordent Wrote: ... SpyParty ...
I read this article about the game, sounds really interesting
https://kotaku.com/after-nearly-a-decade...1824147658
Would love to try it out though the price tag does put my off a tad
Putting it on the wishlist so I can get it when its price is closer to most indie games I buy.
I have over 1000 hours in Smite it's basically all I play nowadays.